Out of the lab resources
Nowadays, multiple aspects of a researcher's life are not confined to the lab. And if you seek advice on how to best deal with them, here you may find what you need
This page collects public content developed by the FETFX team. It includes guides on disparate aspects of a researcher’s non-scientific activity and material from our webinars on science communication.
The following guides will help you embrace important challenges of your scientific career:
- Best practice communication kit (PDF): tips and examples on how to design an effective communication and engagement campaign for your FET project.
- Guide on Public Engagement (PDF): hints and best practices on how to present FET research to a lay audience in a fresh and interactive way.
- Social media guide for EU funded R&I projects (PDF): a guide from the Directorate-General for Research & Innovation of the European Commission on how to use social media in Horizon 2020 projects
- From Great Sciene to Thrilling Technologies (PDF): a booklet describing the range of FET projects.
- How to get funding: a brief introduction on how to apply for funds from the European FET Programme and turn your innovative ideas into a real project.
We organise webinars on disparate topics related to science communication. The events address researchers, project coordinators and, in general, stakeholders interested in science communication, dissemination and exploitation. The offered webinars are listed below, together with the links to access the recording, download the presentations and read the related question and answer sessions:
- Your effective FET communication strategy (19 October 2017): advices and guidelines on how to best design a successful communication and dissemination strategy for FET projects.
- Stakeholder Engagement in FET (15 November 2018): advices on how to develop an effective approach to stakeholder engagement designed around FET projects.