PAST FET EVENT
Webinar: Communicating EIC Pathfinder Results Online
September 3rd 2020
For over three years, the FETFX online platform has been an editorial source for many EIC Pathfinder FET projects. Videos, articles, and news have been produced to feature the faces and the science behind this high-risk visionary research programme, as well as their impact in society.
In a few weeks, the Future Tech Week will commence. Researchers involved in EIC Pathfinder FET projects can attend FETFX’s upcoming webinar on communicating their results online. The FETFX project is organizing a webinar this September 3 on “How to Communicate about your EIC Pathfinder project online?”
This webinar will serve as an introductory course for EIC pathfinder FET researchers to jumpstart in producing their content during the Future Tech Week, and beyond.
The programme will cover the following topics:
- About FETFX and the Future Tech Week
- Why do we need to communicate our high-tech disruptive research?
- Communicating online: web and social media
- Experience from the FETFX platform: Articles, News and Videos
- Other forms of online engaging communication activities:
- Roundtable Discussions
- Marta Calderaro, FET National Contact Point and FETFX coordinator (APRE)
- Angelique Lusuan, material scientist and communication expert (ICONS)
- Claudio Rocco, video maker and editor (ICONS)
- Matteo Serra, physicist and science communicator (Fondazione Bruno Kessler Magazine)
The webinar has ended.
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 3 2020 from 11:00 to 12:30