PAST FET EVENT
Funding opportunities for emerging technologies
November 19th 2020
The webinar has been organised by the FETFX project with the participation of the three ERA-NET Cofund initiatives, CHIST-ERA, FLAG-ERA and QuantERA.
The objective was to provide up-to-date information on the content of the last ERANET Cofund open calls to potential applicants as well as information on support to the applicants available at the national and European levels.
The programme covered the following topics:
- Introduction on opportunities in emerging technologies under the EIC Pilot [15′]
– The EIC evolution: what do we know until now?
– Relevant initiatives and opportunities for Pathfinder projects
- Funding Opportunities under H2020 FET ERA-NET Cofund [45′]
– The CHIST-ERA initiative and its planned Call for Proposals
– The FLAG-ERA initiative and its open Call for Proposals
– The QuantERA initiative and its planned Call for Proposals
– A QuantERA Success Story: the “ApresSF” project
- Relevant initiatives available for R&I ecosystem [10′]
– The Access2EIC NCP Network
– The FETFX project and what it can do for you
- Q&As [20′]
Presentation: FETFX Webinar full presentation
Recordings: Play recording (1 hr 20 min); Recording password: MpaYQye8
Support us on improving our services and advice next webinars’ contents.
The Feedback Form is available at: https://forms.gle/GoNVMbWzW38XwpSD6
Keen to know more? Contact us at email@example.com.
November 19 2020 from 11:00 to 12:30