PAST FET EVENT
EIC Programme Managers – visions and paths under the European Innovation Council
March 26th 2021
The event, co-organised by the FETFX project and the Access2EIC NCP Network, was a unique opportunity to guide the EIC R&I community to the new main concept introduced by the fully-fledged EIC: the EIC projects portfolio and its proactive management principle, mainly managed by the EIC Programme Managers.
FETFX asked the EIC Programme Managers preliminary information about their ambitions and visions for the upcoming years, available at:
- Enrique Claverol Tinturé, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to medical devices and technologies
- Antonio Marco Pantaleo, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to clean energy technologies, energy systems integration and biosystems engineering
- Francesco Matteucci, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to materials for energy and environmental sustainability
- Iordanis Arzimanoglou, the EIC Programme Manager appointed for the area dedicated to biomedicine and biotechnology
The event foresee dedicated sessions related to the following:
- Presentation of FETFX and Access2EIC NCP Network;
- Presentation of the EIC funding opportunities, with specific reference to the proactive management approach in the EIC Pathfinder and Transition schemes;
- Roundtable discussion among the current EIC Programme Managers, to hear extensively about their visions on EIC project portfolios and proactive management implications;
- Dedicated live Q&As sessions.
The webinar took place on Friday 26th March 2020.
The agenda is available at the link.
The presentation is available at the link.
The recording is available at the link.
The Feedback Form is available at the link.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
March 26 2021 from 10:00 to 12:30