UPCOMING FET EVENT
COMPASS – Evidence and Opportunities for Responsible Innovation in SMEs
March 26th 2019
Les Ateliers des Tanneurs, Brussels, Belgium
On the 26th of March in Brussels, the FET funded project FET2RIN is organizing a dedicated session during the upcoming conference “COMPASS – Evidence and Opportunities for Responsible Innovation in SMEs“, to highlight the challenges of investing in R&D&I projects and to present very promising technologies looking for investment – both locally and internationally. A pitch session will give the stage to max 10 disruptive Future and Emerging Technologies projects, that will pitch their innovation in front of the audience.
A judging panel, composed by business angels, early stage investors and EU’BICs, will assess pitches during a dedicated Q&A session after each pitch.
Angels investors from Italy, France, Austria and the Netherlands already confirmed their participation. As well as Business Innovation Centres from Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
All FET Projects are invited to apply.
Priority will be given to FET Launchpads projects and to former FET2RIN participants.
FET projects selected to pitch will receive ad-hoc training before the event from FET2RIN experts, through two webinars:
1) Thursday 28th February, from 12.00 to 13.00, “How to use the Lean Canvas as a base for the Pitch”
- Customer vs. Product Development
- How to capture your vision on a single page
- Finding a compelling problem that is worth solving
- Solution – Market / Target groups Fit
- Consequences of Not Understanding a Target group
2) Thursday 7th March, from 12.00 to 13.00, “How to Pitch for R&D projects”
- What makes a presentation appealing and how to explain the exploitation opportunity behind your results?
- How to pitch your research results and exploitation plan
- How to effectively communicate an exploitation model to internal and external stakeholders
- Pitching your exploitation plan to investors and crowdfunding platforms
Photo by BRUNO CERVERA on Unsplash
March 26 2019
Les Ateliers des Tanneurs
Rue des Tanneurs 60A, 1000
Brussels, Brussels 1000 Belgium